Saturday, August 14, 2010

From a special place (or gadget)

So the first thing I want to say is that this post has been written and posted from my newest toy - my iPad! Yes, I thank the MRS. for this great gift she got me.

I have not written in a long time because I can hardly find the time to sit and write. It's not that I don't have anything to write about, but free time is a very expensive commodity at the present time.

CJ is growing fast. He is just getting big every day, and he starts controlling his hands. It is really interesting to see how he grows and develops. But again, him growing is a very time consuming matter. It takes a full time job of two (he and the mrs.) and a half (me) people to grow.

The work is progressing slowly, and I cannot report of any ground breaking results yet, even though I have to present a talk in a huge conference in a week.
At least our visa status has been extended for 2 more years, so, theoretically we are here until 2012.

That's all I have to update about right now. I will try to post more short posts (now that I have the iPad it should be easier) every time I have something to say, and until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment